16 March 2008

Part Two Advanced Two

To be honest, it is very hard to choose one favourite unit from part two. I like most of the units there and they are very very useful.
PLAGIARISM --- I consider this unit as the basic unit for my rest writing warning skills.
DISCRIMINATION --- As what I have blogged, I like this unit very much. I have thought a lot after the video and I told to myself that I need to learn how to judge people by heart.
CANADIAN ENGLISH --- It is a very interesting unit to me. Since I like to learn different language, I found it was so interesting that I could find some feathers of Canadian English.
LOOKING FOR A JOB --- For sure, it is one of the most useful units in part two. There are lots of important tips for looking for a job and some articles are also helpful.
In a word, I like our book this session and I will read this part before I enter into the University agian.

No comments: