10 March 2008

Exam Anxiety

I do believe that everybody has his or her own exam anxiety experience.
For me, any kinds of exams will make me feel anxious...whatever academic exams or other social exams like the test for driving...
Since very young, I was bothered with anxiety. As a result, I didn't get good marks in many tests. Last year, when I was 18, I went to learning driving. For my first day of every section of test, anxiety!!! How can I deal with them? I really have no idea...I was afriad of failing in the exams...
Have been experiencing thousands of exams, I found some relaxing ways of reducing my anxious. For English exams, listening to English music. It can help you put yourself down and really get relaxed from it. For driving tests, smsing to friends. It can help you get confidence and encourangement form your friends so that your performance in the testing will be better.
Actually, I found that deal with exam anxiety is similar to dealing with stress. Positive thinking, nice sleep, management for yourself, RELAXING...

No comments: