19 February 2008

What is debate!!?

I like debate but not to debate with others just watch it. I am a thinking person, since we've learnt critial thinking... I try to think everything into different sides at least the issues related to our taxt books.
For the lecture, I would like to say that it disappointed me so much because of my high expertation. These people just spoke out their opinions one by one and sometimes they did not show their positions clearly.
In my opinion, for sure as an international student here in Concordia, it was so bad that the tuition fee will be increased. Imaging what you are spending is seven times higher than what you spent in China my friends. We, to be honest, also pay high taxes everyday on our daily lives. It is hard for some of us who cannot have part-time jobs now to afford so much tuition fee. We have already paid four to five times expenses than students here.
But on the other hand, if teachers do not have enough salaries, how can they teach us hard? How can we have good or we can say high quality of education? Think about that!
Anyway, I think a debate should like a real debate. To speak out one by one is really not the idea of debate for public.

3 comments:

Davidwang said...

r u thinking person????
all right~
i agree with that.....
seriously

Helen said...

I hope that we can watch a real debate at Concordia in the future...In China, I really enjoy watching university anniversary debate.It's a very exciting experience...

Daryl said...

OH no way.. My dear Jarno
If you have thought everything by the critical attitude, that would HARD................